babies

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

fighting the nerves

This morning I woke up with a very stuffy nose, which is basically become routine for the past few days. It goes away after a few hours of getting up. But other than that and the occasional indigestion that is my only symptom. So it actually makes me happy not to be able to breathe out my nose in the morning.
I called my doc a little bit ago to find out what my first appt will include and found out they will be doing an ultrasound. I will only be 6 weeks and 1 day. There is a possibility that we will be able to see the heartbeat but there is also the possibility that we won't. It seems too close like last time and I think that is the part that freaks me out. I don't want to leave that doctor's office crushed and wondering what happens next.
These are the times I wish for time machines so I can fast forward and skip the unknown. Because the unknown is the part that makes me nervous.
So tonight I will try to keep the positive thoughts going and continue to tell the little negative voice to shove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment