babies

Thursday, February 4, 2010

w00t! to nausea

I never thought that the feeling like I am gonna puke would put a smile on my face. But yet here I am, just finished dinner and afraid if I move to quickly its all gonna come back up. Up until this point I have only felt a little queasy when I wait to long to eat. Which reminds me of my other new symptom, waking up at 3 am to pee and then fighting to go back to sleep because I feel like I am starving! I know I should prob just eat a cracker or two when that happens but its 3am! I barely make it to the bathroom without running into the wall let alone the kitchen and digging in the pantry for food.
But the crazy thing is the sicker I feel the happier I am, more symptoms has to be good right? I can't wait till the 12th, but am also still nervous about it. But my new fear this week is that this pregnancy is ectopic and I just want that feeling to go away. The lower abdominal pain is still there and more noticable at night. Right now as I struggle not to hurl I am getting little jabs on the right side. They are nothing that makes me unable to function or that doubles me over in pain so it has to be normal uterus stretching. But I have a very imaginative mind and not always in the best way.
I may call the OB nurse tomorrow and ask her about another blood draw and if it would be better to wait on the ultrasound. At first they thought I was further along based off my LMP but I have never O'd on the 14th cycle day and so I am a week and a half back from what they thought when they scheduled it.
So now I am off to find some crackers to try and keep my dinner down.

No comments:

Post a Comment